Our evening will begin with a screening of The Farmer’s Footprint — a documentary about the grassroots movement to reveal the health impact of chemical farming and the solution of regenerative agriculture.
Then Christina Stelling will discuss disorders of the gut and strategies to improve gut health.
• Learn why 80% of the population experiences some type of digestive disorder.
• Learn how changes in food production caused serious disruptions in gut function.
• Learn how decreased gut function can effect digestion, absorption, brain function, mood, and immunity.
• Learn the process of leaky gut, what causes it, and why it’s detrimental to health.
• Learn some strategies to maximize gut health.
Christina Stelling is a Certified Health Coach and the National Educator for Restore 4 Life. She has been in the Natural Foods industry for over 30 years and has studied extensively under Dr Zach Bush, who is known to be one of the world’s leading experts on gut health.
Each paying ticketed attendee will receive a $5 Whole Earth gift card at the event. Attendance is required to receive this gift card.